GloFish® Basic Starter Pack
- Includes 4 Total Items
- GloFish Special Flake Food: Helps to make GloFish Brighter (Great for GloFish and All Tropical Fish)
- GloFish Water Conditioner: Makes Tap Water Safe to Help Reduce Stress and Promote Health of Fish
- GloFish Color Booster: Creates Ideal Water Chemistry for GloFish
So that you get the best possible experience with GloFish®, we recommend treating and testing the water parameters in the established aquarium prior to adding your new friends! We also encourage you to check your water parameters and add GloFish Color Booster/Water Balance at least once per week to ensure conditions are at optimum levels and keep your new GloFish healthy and happy. Should you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help via email or phone.
To extend your 100% satisfaction guarantee to a full 30 days, we require the following:
- Purchase the Basic Starter Kit package in the same order as your GloFish.
- Provide documentation of your water parameters before adding new fish to your aquarium by one of the two methods below:
- Send a picture of the test strip results comparing it against the key inside the package by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and order number. We will be able to record the test results for you for future reference if needed once the image is provided to us.
- Download the Tetra My Aquarium APP from your phone’s app store. This application will guide you on how to capture an image of the test strip and keep a log of the test results for you. It will also advise you of any maintenance that needs to occur.
While we expect 100% success with your purchase when using the Basic Starter Pack, unfortunate events do occasionally happen. If you need to make a claim against the guarantee after the addition of fish, we require that you also send documentation of the current water parameters by one of the two methods above. The test results will not affect the guarantee, we simply want to ensure that the remaining fish or any new fish have the proper conditions in which to thrive.